- Cancellations require a 24 hour notice. Anything less than 24 hours is subject to a $10 per dog fee.
- No shows are subject to a $10 per dog fee. If you are a new customer and do not show for your first and second scheduled appointments, we will no longer schedule appointments for you.
- Due to the increase in after hour pickups, we will now be charging a fee.
1-15 minutes late = $10 fee
16-30 minutes late = $20 fee
31-45 minutes late = $30 fee
46 mins -1 hour late = $40 fee
1 hour or more late = Will stay the evening in a daycare kennel + $50 fee
- Excessive matting will require an extra charge due to increased time spent grooming and wear on our equipment.
- Dogs that are aggressive and known to bite may be refused. This is not only for the safety of the groomer but also for the safety of the dog. Extremely aggressive dogs may better be suited to sedated grooming by a Veterinarian.
- Geriatric dogs and those with significant health problems may be refused. Full grooming may stress an already weakened dog to a dangerous level. Our first priority is the safety of the animals. A liability release form may be required to ensure future grooming.
- Reminder calls are a courtesy. It is your responsibility to remember and keep your appointments. Print outs are available of all future appointments upon request.