- All services require a Policy and Release form to be signed. Below are some of our policies. The full Policy and Release form can be saved or printed from the button below.
- Cancellations require a 24 hour notice. Anything less than 24 hours is subject to a $10 per dog fee.
- No shows are subject to a $10 per dog fee. If you are a new customer and do not show for your first and second scheduled appointments, we will no longer schedule appointments for you.
- Late pickups will be charged a $10 fee for every 15 minutes left after closing, up to an hour. After an hour, the dog(s) will be kenneled and an additional $50 boarding fee will be implemented.
- Excessive matting will require an extra charge due to increased time spent grooming and wear on our equipment.
- Dogs that are aggressive and known to bite may be refused. This is not only for the safety of the groomer but also for the safety of the dog. Extremely aggressive dogs may better be suited to sedated grooming by a Veterinarian.
- Geriatric dogs and those with significant health problems may be refused. Full grooming may stress an already weakened dog to a dangerous level. Our first priority is the safety of the animals.
- Reminder calls are a courtesy. It is your responsibility to remember and keep your appointments. Print outs are available of all future appointments upon request.
To save or print our Grooming Policy and Release Form
To save or print our Daycare Policy and Release Form