Our daycare offers the opportunity for your dog to increase their socializing skills while playing with other dogs here for the day and our resident dogs, Moose, Misty & Squishy. We allow our daycare dogs to interact with us throughout the day as if they were at home with you! For those dogs that are a little shy, don't get along with other dogs, or have any other special needs, we have individual rooms where they can maintain their privacy. We provide several potty breaks throughout the day in our fenced-in, outdoor run.
- A first-time visit will be required to evaluate the temperament and socialization level of your pet. This will be no longer than an hour.
- All dogs must be spayed and/or neutered and must be current on all vaccinations. Kennel cough treatments are strongly recommended.
- Any dogs that mark, male or female, will be fitted with a belly band or female diaper while they are here.
- Dogs that show any aggressive behavior towards other dogs or humans will not be allowed to attend daycare. If a dog is currently coming to daycare and begins showing aggressive behavior, we reserve the right to reuse daycare attendance.
- If your dog is not feeling well, vomiting or has diarrhea, please keep your pet at home until they are feeling better.
To view or print our full Policy/Release form click button below.
At this time we are only accepting small dogs due to capacity levels.
Hourly rate - $2.25 per hour
8+ hours - $18 flat
2nd dog is 1/2 price, 3rd or more dogs FREE
Weekly and monthly increments available for purchase at a discounted rate.